1. Name and contact data of the data processing controller
In this context, we state that the safety reference in no. 6 has been taken from the internet site of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and reflects the current state of knowledge. The reference under section 7 reflects the current legal situation (still) valid in North Rhine-Westphalia.
2. General references
We use your data observing the valid provisions of data protection law. With this privacy statement, you are informed about the personal data which we collect from you and store. In addition, you are given information about how your data are used and the rights which accrue to you with a view to the use of your data.
Here you can download the privacy statement as a PDF for printing.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use
You have various possibilities of getting in touch with us via the internet.
a) Visiting our website
Whenever you visit our website, information is automatically sent to our website's server by your browser and temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following data are collected without your involvement and stored until automatic erasure:
- the IP address of the inquiring computer
- the date and the time of the access
- the name and the URL of the file accessed
- the website from which the access is done
- your computer's operating system and the browser which you use
- the name of your internet access provider.
- The aforementioned data are used by us for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing an unproblematic connection set-up of the website
- guaranteeing comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, according to which processing is lawful if "processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child".
Our legitimate interest in collection of data results from the aforementioned purposes. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data in order to draw conclusions about who you are.
b) Use of our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility of getting in touch with us via a from provided on this website.
Statement of a valid e-mail address is necessary so that we know who the inquiry comes from and so that we can reply to it. Further information can be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contact with us is done on the basis of your consent, which is given voluntarily (Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR).
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form are automatically erased after your inquiry has been dealt with.
4. Forwarding of data
We only forward your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your express consent for this (Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR)
- forwarding is admissible by law and is necessary for the performance of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR)
- a statutory obligation exists for the forwarding (Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR)
- forwarding is necessary to establish, to exercise or to defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in non-forwarding of your data (Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR).
5. Cookies and analysis tool
The cookie stores information which results each time in connection with the terminal device which is specifically used. However, this does not mean which we obtain direct knowledge of your identity in this context.
In addition, we use temporary cookies, also to optimise the user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain stipulated period of time. If you come back to our site again in order to make use of our services, the fact that you have already visited us and the inputs and settings which you have made are automatically recognised. You do not have to make them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to safeguard our and third parties' legitimate interests (Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR).
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. But you can also configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a reference always appears before a new cookie is created.
Complete deactivation of cookies may lead to you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis tool of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and enable analysis of the use of the website by you. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event of activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address is however curtailed beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the European Economic Area Treaty. Only in exceptional cases is the complete IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, in order to collate reports on the use website activities and in order to render further services connected with the use of the website and of the internet for the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics is not put together with other data by Google.
You can prevent storage of the cookies by a matching setting of your browser software; however, we do point out that you can possibly not make complete use of all the functions on this website in such a case. In addition, you can prevent the collection of your data generated by the cookie and relative to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension. In this way, IP addresses are further processed anonymised, conclusions about a person can be ruled out in this way. As soon as the data collected about you have a reference to a person, it is automatically ruled out and the personal data are thus erased immediately.
We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and to be able to improve it regularly. Via the statistics which we obtain, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics it Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/de/, Overview on data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de#infocollect, and the privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de.
This website additionally uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
Incorporation of Google Maps
(1) We use the offer of Google Maps on this website. In this way, we can display interactive maps to you directly on the website and enable the comfortable use of the map function for you.
(2) With your visit to the website, Google is given the information that you have visited the pertinent sub-site of our website. In addition, the data stated under § 3 of this statement are transmitted. This is done independent of whether Google provides a user account which via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data are assigned to your account automatically. If you do not want assignment to your account with Google, you must log out before you activate the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or organisation of its website to match requirements. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who have not logged in) in order to provide advertising matching requirements and to inform other users of the social network about your activity on our website. You have a right of objection against the formation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google in order to exercise it.
Google Web Fonts
For a standardised portrayal of fonts, this site uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google. When a site is accessed, your browser loads the web fonts which are needed into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser used by you has to contact the Google servers. In this way, Google obtains knowledge of the fact that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google web fonts are used in the interest of a standardised and attractive portrayal of our online offers. This portrays a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
You will find further information about Google web fonts under https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the Google privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
6. Social Media
We take the current discussion about data protection in social networks very seriously. There is currently no final legal clarification of whether and to what extent all networks offer their services in harmony with European data protection law directives.
We therefore expressly draw your attention to the fact that the services used by us, Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Google+ and YouTube, store their users' data (e.g. personal information, IP address) in accordance with their own data use guidelines and use them for business purposes.
We have no influence on the collection of data and their further use by the social networks. There is no information about the scope to which, the place at which and the time for which the data are stored, the extent to which the networks comply with existing erasure duties, the evaluations and the links which are undertaken with the data and who the data are forwarded to.
7. Protection of minors
People under 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without consent from their parents or guardians.
We do not request any personal data from children and adolescents. We do not knowingly collect such data and also do not forward them to third parties.
8. Data subjects' rights
You have the right
- to withdraw the consent which you have given us at any time according to Art. 7 subsection 3 GDPR.
The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing done on the basis of your previous consent. The withdrawal only means that we are not allowed to continue the data processing which was based on this consent for the future.
- to demand information about your personal data which are processed by us according to Art. 15 GDPR
In particular, you can demand information about
- the purposes of processing
- the categories of personal data which are being or have been processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data are being or have been disclosed
- the planned duration of storage
- the existence of a right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing or of a right of objection
- the existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority
- the origin of your data if they have not been collected by us
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications and the intended effects of such a processing for you.
- to demand rectification of the incorrect personal data concerned with yourself or completion of your personal data stored with us, to the extent that they are incomplete, according to Art. 16 GDPR
- to demand erasure of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 17 GDPR
This does not apply to the extent the processing of your data is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- to fulfil a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes
- to establish, to exercise or to defend legal claims.
- to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR
This applies to the extent that
- the correctness of the data is disputed by you
- the processing is unlawful, but you reject the erasure of your data and demand restriction of the use of the data instead
- we no longer need the data, but you need them to establish, to exercise or to defend legal claims
- you have made an objection to the processing according to Art. 21 subsection 1 GDPR.
- to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another controller according to Art. 20 GDPR
- to complain to a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your customary place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your customary place of residence or workplace or at our office headquarters.
The supervisory authority for us is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf
9. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests (Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR), you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to make an objection to the processing to the extent that grounds relating to your particular situation result or the objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without the statement of a particular situation.
10. Data security
Within your visit to our website, we use the widespread SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption.
If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we have recourse to 128 bit V3 technology instead.
You can see whether an individual site of our internet appearance is transmitted encrypted by the closed portrayal of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In addition, we make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against chance or deliberate manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological development.
11. Links to other websites
We link websites of other providers who are not connected with us (third parties). If you click on these links, we no longer have any influence on the data which are collected and used by these providers (third parties). You will find more precise information on data collection and use in the privacy statement of the provider (third party) in question.
We assume no responsibility for the data collection and processing by third parties.
You can recognise third-party websites because they always open in their own window in your browser. Unlike this, new websites of our offer always open on a new tab of your browser.
12. How to contact us with questions
13. Regular updates of our privacy statement
The data protection law framework conditions for providers of services are subject to permanent changes and adaptations.
These changes and adaptations make it necessary to update our privacy statement from time to time.
You can see the current status in the line "Date: ...“ at the end of this privacy statement.
14. Data protection officer